The Crocs Pollex Clog by Salehe Bembury is an exploration of form and function that balances heritage with the most innovative mold in the shoe business. This is a new take on our iconic mold, created by renowned footwear designer Salehe Bembury.
The Crocs Pollex is composed of 3 of his signature fingerprints merged together, with dramatic concave ridges allowing for multi-directional traction. Holes found on the upper of the Crocs Pollex are designed to align with the high-heat areas of the foot for increased breathability. The shoe can be worn two ways with two adjustable and removable heel straps; “”Trail”” for lifestyle & outdoor use and strapless for “Free” wear.
· Exclusive, first-of-its-kind mold designed by Salehe Bembury
· Dramatic “Fingerprint” concave ridges allow for multi-directional traction
· Two adjustable and removable heel straps made of nylon
· Outsole pods meant to take additional abrasion
· Ridges on the upper allow for water to channel off the shoe
· Classic Clog footbed
· Holes on upper to increase breathability
· Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
· Roomy fit. We recommend sizing down (if you are an 8, size down to a 7).
Shop here at 88-YUNGPLUG.COM